-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Thomas W. Case and
RomaJ are now friends
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
8 Comments-
Looking back aint always easy or advisable .. even under the best circumstances .. But hey, I’ve got a thing about sushi so who cares .. what matters most is I checked in here and was not disappointed .. Nice one T .. N 😎👍
-
-
We’ve all got some guilt stuffed somewhere in our suitcase. I’ve got plenty of it on my sleeve. I just cover it up best I can and wear a good jacket those guilt flakes can slide off.
-
I was caught by the title, I love the word “raw” and one of my poems are titled “raw”. Your title is powerful… and in your short poem You expressed the numbness, the despair, the coldness that lives within boldly. One of the toughest lessons humans must learn, that we are enough as we are.
-
-
Thomas W. Case and
Neville are now friends
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
5 Comments-
-
You chewed gum and made a statement all at once. Good Job.
She needed a haircut and an attitude cut as well.
j.
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Thomas W. Case
@thomaswcase
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

I was sick but not that sick
- September 28, 2026

Watch this video
- September 28, 2026






Beautifully penned, Thomas. Excellent write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian