-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
2 Comments -
S. Libellule wrote a new post
-
S. Libellule and
Betty are now friends
-
Like many poets, I have been wary and skeptical of Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) but decided to work with it
the end of last year. I always write my own poems. I use it to create images to accompany my poetry as well as do analysis of my poems. Occasionally I will use it help edit my poems, but do not usually like its suggestions – it wants m…Read More -
S. Libellule and
nightbirdblue are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Knight
@knightscapes
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Groups
Welcome Group
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

A Fly and a Secret, with a Promise
- September 26, 2026

Memento Memori in the Garden — with Atticus Abbey
- May 17, 2026





Cryings good for you/us.