-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
-
M.E and
Rubyredheart are now friends
-
NAAJIR and
CasketSharpe are now friends
-
NAAJIR wrote a new post
7 Comments-
Keeping eyes on the road, don’t let the noise distract. But sure as hell make some of your own!
I’m thinking Adira needs a bigger mirror… 😉
-
-
Damn! That’s what I’m talking about, Naaj. Powerfully penned my friend. Spilling truth. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Knight
@knightscapes
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Groups
Welcome Group
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

A Fly and a Secret, with a Promise
- September 26, 2026

Memento Memori in the Garden — with Atticus Abbey
- May 17, 2026




Big thx for the support, hun.
I had to repost this just to remind myself
to not lose myself.
I’m glad this vibe resonated with you.