-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
7 Comments -
CasketSharpe wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
13 Comments-
-
The rain might our hidden space to cry without being noticed, but, also its washing the sorrow and tears away. May it be a new chapter.
A heartfelt write, Fia! I loved it! “)
-
-
-
-
A beautifully bittersweet write. I love a good rain and love a good cry in the rain too. I used “stars cry” in something before, and I like the idea of bringing elements into writing. I bet more await from you too..
-
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Knight
@knightscapes
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Groups
Welcome Group
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

A Fly and a Secret, with a Promise
- September 26, 2026

Memento Memori in the Garden — with Atticus Abbey
- May 17, 2026




Beautifully penned, Fia. This was a lovely spill my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian