-
ReggiePoet and
Poetspeak are now friends
-
Crimsin posted in the group News and Suggestions
can we have a link to said poem when a friend has posted?
2 Comments -
ReggiePoet joined the group
Welcome Group
-
ReggiePoet and
Crimsin are now friends
-
Mstrmnd1923 wrote a new post
5 Comments-
I think we have all had certain thoughts of 1 thing or another..I’ve had people zip by me recklessly and I’ve thought I hope they wreck..and I def don’t want them to wreck or hurt themselves or especially harm any other innocent bystander but it’s human nature sometimes to think or even say things we don’t mean..so I don’t think it’s awful
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Knight
@knightscapes
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Groups
Welcome Group
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

A Fly and a Secret, with a Promise
- September 26, 2026

Memento Memori in the Garden — with Atticus Abbey
- May 17, 2026





I agree,lately I have been getting spammed with “”new post by friend”” notifications,and when I try to click it ,it doesn’t show the user,or the post,as most of us have multiple friends.. Would be nice to have it atleast say which friend posted.