-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
6 Comments -
S. Libellule posted in the group Published Authors
Started assembling my poems for Inks of Africa, my poetry collection of African poems. I had three expeditions to Africa totaling about two months on the Dark Continent, visiting about a third of the countries. This book will also include photos, those I have taken as well as others I have purchased from Dreamstime. In this work I have been using…Read More
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
4 Comments -
-
Cipher wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Mstrmnd1923 wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Knight
@knightscapes
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Groups
Welcome Group
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

A Fly and a Secret, with a Promise
- September 26, 2026

Memento Memori in the Garden — with Atticus Abbey
- May 17, 2026





To have them not heard is a crime. Enjoyed this.:)