-
Daniel Long and
Eyes of a hidden woman are now friends
-
Surprise_Guest wrote a new post
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Surprise_Guest wrote a new post
-
NAAJIR wrote a new post
10 Comments-
This poem sent me back to medieval times and back through a projection of Se7en. A Well written poem!
-
Slipping through the shadows again with this one. I always have to give these a second read before I can find words
-
-
Brilliantly penned, Naaj. This is what I call bringing it my friend. The flow is effortless. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Knight
@knightscapes
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Groups
Welcome Group
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

A Fly and a Secret, with a Promise
- September 26, 2026

Memento Memori in the Garden — with Atticus Abbey
- May 17, 2026





Tremendous work.