-
ReggiePoet wrote a new post
1 Comment -
ReggiePoet wrote a new post
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
2 Comments-
I really like this! Most of us don’t really soak in life how we used to before we had the world in the palm of our hands & information, entertainment & the pretense of connection at our fingertips. Really LIVING a moment has to be much more intentional—a disciplined decision now.
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
5 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Knight
@knightscapes
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Groups
Welcome Group
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

A Fly and a Secret, with a Promise
- September 26, 2026

Memento Memori in the Garden — with Atticus Abbey
- May 17, 2026






Good poem for a warm & stormy early-June evening….damn I’d love a shot of Irish whisky now! But I shouldn’t. For normies, it’s best not to dwell on the what-coulda-beens, but lost love is a timeless and never-tired staple for poetry & poets!
Only when A.I. completely takes over will it ever be otherwise.