-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
6 Comments -
Knight wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
I used to think the same thing… now I don’t know…. I think we are screwed.. AI is probably going to do that as well…
-
Thanks for reading.
AI can’t get hold of you and ring your neck. Not at the moment. If AI could grow food and distill alcohol, and turn carbon dioxide into oxygen, and if AI had control of it I would be scared. But I know humans can live away from screens in a tribal way.
Regards JamesRegards James
-
-
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
8 Comments -
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Knight
@knightscapes
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Groups
Welcome Group
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

A Fly and a Secret, with a Promise
- September 26, 2026

Memento Memori in the Garden — with Atticus Abbey
- May 17, 2026




Brilliantly penned, Fia. He wanted hell not knowing, what level he was going to get. Nice ending as well. Excellent write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian