• Profile picture of Sam Nash

    Sam Nash wrote a new post

    I Forgot.

    I usually don't. But this time, I did, and I still have the scars to prove it. She slammed the door and walked out of the house. By the time I ran to catch her, she pulled out of the...

    Read More
    9 Comments
    • You forgot a birthday. Well, it looks like you made up for it. lol

    • Sam, I hope you’ve learned your lesson! Maybe invest in a calendar? Lol, God forbid you forget an anniversary. 😉 Great read, just enough to get the blood pumping.

      xx ~P.G💋

    • Hoi hoi
      Love this one a lot. Really good write.
      The corners of my mouth have a will of their own and keep on turning up.

      Did you ever considerate writing a song to the accompaniment of slamming doors?
      If you are not going to do it, I will.
      Well, honestly someone’s got to do it huh?

      I’ll be on the look out for your next.
      Kind regards, Gus

      • No I haven’t thought of writing that song… You are welcome to do it… I just need some time to heal after that birthday door slamming

    • That story sure illustrates a great way to show forgiveness.

    • im sorry… I hope that heightened sense of arousal didn’t get you in trouble. ill go hide somewhere so you dont find me

  • Profile Photo
    Welcome Group
    Public Group
    31 Members
  • Profile picture of Sam Nash

    Sam Nash wrote a new post

    Befallen

      In keeping with every ancient lore I confess my love to the one I adore.  You took my heart and made it soar diving through every celestial shore.  The angels cried for a long lost soul stripped naked to his minimal core.  He wanted to...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    LADIES ROOM CONQUEST

    LADIES ROOM CONQUEST You are crying...I've been there and back......lean on me! It's ok...you don't have togo back out there! My name is Paula.Nice to meet you!You have a pretty smile. Yes you do!I have no reason to lie.You're shaking. Come here!I will comfort...

    Read More
    4 Comments
    • Cotton Candy is called Fairy Floss in Australia.
      “She tastes like fairy floss”
      Fact or fiction, you’re writing is always terrific and always grammatically correct.

      🌻

    • Thanks. I think I need to find more meaning in my life. I post everyday and have put together 2 books that no one has read. It’s starting to seem pointless. I may take a break soon or just give up.

    • Hoi hoi
      Love this one.

      I went to a lezzie bar (one of the first in Amsterdam) with a lady friend of mine. It wasn’t really common for a guy to be there and my bum was lovingly slapped by some of the women on their way to the loo.

      That’s why I know that there is always something going on in the loo.

      My idea for you would be to drink a little less and love a little more. Love as in making love.
      And never give up trying for happiness and very good writes….

      But hey, it’s only me. I read your writes no matter what.
      Kind regards, Gus

    • Keep on write and keep on tasting the cotton candy. Don’t give up.

  • Profile picture of FlatDaddy

    FlatDaddy wrote a new post

    Lost Poem #2: Vow in 3/5 Time

    When I grow up IThen will blow up myDress shirt and necktie(Bes’ suit too!), Heck IMeans I’ll wear LeviJeans and my tenniShoes, And I’ll choose toLose those ol’ blues, doDrink some good booze, too!Think I may snooze twoDays, read...

    Read More
    5 Comments
    • I don’t know if I ever grew up. Losing that spark of silly just seems tragic to me. Glad you stumbled on this old gem. Made me smile 😊

      • Oh, thank you! I wasn’t sure I wanted to keep it, but reading it again made me smile, too, so I thought I’d share it and see what others thought. If no one else leaves a positive note, you alone have made this venture worthwhile.

    • Thank you dearly my friend! I so need all this feedback! You and Willow have lifted me up today! It is I who need you!

    • You??!! Grown up?? Highly doubtful, not with pup-pies running around or with fishbowl gup-pies. And I am guessing you are good friends with that ‘flying’ Peter and his pixie friend. I think we “older” folk need a slogan or motto, something like “The older I gets, the younger I feels” (in mind if not in body…LOL). And of course we will also need a theme song, this poem will do quite nicely I think!!!! Go, FlatDaddy, GO! Keep on rockin’ tha stage!! And the crowd ‘snaps’ galore.

      Curt

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Usha
@usha-mekala2021gmail-com
Profile Photo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Profile Photo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace

Groups

My Recent Posts

Tainted Flower

The Man in the Room

Location

Iowa

New Report

Close