• Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    LOVELIFE PROGRESSION

    LOVE LIFE PROGRESSION The first hubby beats you.He threatens to kill you. The second hubby does drugs.You work and give him your pay. Third hubby doesn't beat you. He works, provides and gives you presents. You don't understand that at all!So you leave...

    Read More
    2 Comments
    • Paula
      Maybe, you’re looking in the wrong places.
      Looking outside ones self for happiness is what most of us do and it just never works.
      Happiness is illusive and impermanent so I settle mostly for contentment which is made easier when I have all the material things required for a decent life.
      Not everyone is that lucky and their happiness/contentment might just be having a hot shower or quick sex.

      Hope this doesn’t seem like a lecture.Its really only expressing what I have learnt.

      Have a nice day.

    • Moral of the story: Never get married.

  • Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    WHAT IS LOVE

    WHAT IS LOVE? What is love? If he gives you something you want, need or asked for - it's materialistic. That's not love! If he tries to please you sexually - it'sonly cause he's also gonna get off. That's not love! Hugs, kisses and "words"...

    Read More
    1 Comment
    • I’ve never been able to define love.The romantic concept of love is our BS…mostly.
      For me,love is characterised by selflessness (but not always).The ability to put someone else’s needs before your own.Love comes from the most unexpected places.Like, doing the laundry, cleaning the bathroom,sharing the load.
      It’s nice to know that others,like yourself,are not afraid to ask what love is.
      I read something once that said:
      Love is the absence of Fear.
      Fear is the absence of Love.
      🌻

  • Profile picture of I_IS_ ME

    I_IS_ ME wrote a new post

    Hunger

      Broken from my chains now hell must reign Please bring back death, because I missed the pain The embrace of the seduction The restrains of freedoms reduction Totally fucking dominated Dragged to show that I'm dominated Yes Mistress, I'm nothing...

    Read More
    3 Comments
  • Profile picture of M.E

    M.E wrote a new post

    Thawed: Or, Love And Losses In Days Of Lockdown

    It’s cold in this time of the year And it reminds me of your hands There were no hands But there was some warmth Maybe from this thread of conversations Days of Q’s and A’s Days of exchanging stories, And some thoughts On how hearts can be...

    Read More
    12 Comments
  • Profile picture of I_IS_ ME

    I_IS_ ME wrote a new post

    I Am Not An Animal

      Most of you simply don't realize the love that my father put into meYou have to realize that there was nothing abusive, not even sexuallyMy father was totally of the brain, pushing the fucking limits of his passionHe carefully...

    Read More
    4 Comments
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Usha
@usha-mekala2021gmail-com
Profile Photo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Profile Photo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace

Groups

My Recent Posts

The Man in the Room

The Gift of Chaos

Location

Iowa

New Report

Close