-
Crimsin wrote a new post
8 Comments-
-
Hoi Chère C.,
If I may quote you:
in my slumberous state I cause chaosDon’t we all?
I embrace the thought in real life.
There’s nothing more tedious or boring than perfection.So:
in my slumberous state I cause chaos
Is the cherry on the cake.
Just my opinion.À lovely write!
Kind regards, Gus -
Fantastic spill, my friend! May Arawn hear your darksome call and be your lantern into Annwfn. Not just yet though, we need more of your beautiful melancholy. Excellent poem as always.
Clay
-
There is NO SIN in being a woman, none. If there is SIN, it is brought about by the burdens placed on women in a male dominated, patriarchal system and society. It’s a strange evolutionary process that a biological difference (having babies) became the source of oppression.
While I applaud the artistic value of this poem, its sadness, its flow, and metaphor, I am also torn in that there should be no sacrifice made. Instead, there should be a head held high acceptance of the chaos, of celebrating joining the chaos made by all of us as human beings, and we are a chaotic bunch.
Crimsin, I hope I have not trampled all over your poem’s garden, it’s just that women are not evil or gods, just human. And certainly not for sacrifice.
Curt
-
hello dearest Curt good afternoon I get what you’re saying but my sin is more memories and reflection on days passed things I have done and regret I try to reconile them in me but they stilll make sad they are coming more ofteh these days and I’m not doing well it seems my soul is aware that my time grows short… I deeply appreciate your beautiful comment ❤️
-
-
-
I_IS_ ME wrote a new post
4 Comments -
I_IS_ ME wrote a new post
2 Comments -
I_IS_ ME wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Neville wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
You are not the only one who got enlightened like this, and the truth it’s not that we are not smart, or can be easily deceived, in fact we are more intelligent than this, it’s just that we don’t think in their ways, or/and that our hearts doesn’t feel like theirs, but we learn don’t we? These incidents teach us that life is not like us or our hearts, how we think or feel, there is goodness and there is badness.
-
How extraordinarily write You always seem to me, to be .. Bless You dear Light💕 You make my grey days seem golden 😎🌻💛👍
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Usha
@usha-mekala2021gmail-com
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Groups
My Recent Posts

The Man in the Room
- September 27, 2026

The Gift of Chaos
- September 19, 2026
Location
Iowa





Powerfully penned, Brenda. Excellent write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian