-
Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Damian DeadLove and
Light💕 are now friends
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Tim wrote a new post
9 Comments-
Passionately penned, Tim. Great storytelling my friend with a very relatable story. Nicely done. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
There’s nothing wrong with this, so i don’t know what you were wary of?
it’s a great little short with big implications. Where is part two??? -
I’m glad to see it end on a happy/hopeful note. Having been a lonely guy many times, I’d say this fellow’s thinking is right on. I’ve always thought there must be lonely lady for me out there somewhere, if only we could meet. Nice writing–I like your stories.
-
-
FlatDaddy wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Usha
@usha-mekala2021gmail-com
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Groups
My Recent Posts

The Man in the Room
- September 27, 2026

The Gift of Chaos
- September 19, 2026
Location
Iowa






Tight rhyming