-
Harriet-Jacqui xx and
NAAJIR are now friends
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
Great write but not as great as the picture of a beautiful woman.I don’t know if it’s you in the picture or not but there is something seriously attractive about her.
It’s beauty that goes deeper than skin,wisdom that goes deeper than words,scar tissue that colours the soul.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
2 Comments -
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
4 Comments-
Brilliantly penned, PAR. There’s always depth and wisdom in your writes my friend. Nicely done as always brother. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
I love it, Paulo. It is such a strong, foreboding write. You don’t write fluffy bunnies stuff, you write blood and stone. I can always count on you to boost my blood pressure when I’m in a lull. Thank you for this one
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Usha
@usha-mekala2021gmail-com
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Groups
My Recent Posts

The Man in the Room
- September 27, 2026

The Gift of Chaos
- September 19, 2026
Location
Iowa







Chère C.,
As in:
I see small lines in your face.
They are beautiful.
I had to wait an awful long time for them.
And now they are Here, I won’t let you go…
And I would cup your face in my hands.
Yes, something like this, for sure.
Warm regards, Gus