-
Rosie C wrote a new post
6 Comments-
Beautifully penned, Rosie. What a lovely tribute write to a friend. You’ve been on a roll with some really excellent writes my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Rosie C and
twofiftythree are now friends
-
Rosie C wrote a new post
11 Comments-
-
Thank you for reading. I’m glad you have enjoyed this piece.
I think you’re doing a great job of making this place better for the future generation to come.
I admire the modern aspects of the website.x
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Curly Grace and
Neville are now friends
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Usha
@usha-mekala2021gmail-com
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Groups
My Recent Posts

The Man in the Room
- September 27, 2026

The Gift of Chaos
- September 19, 2026
Location
Iowa







Aww I love that you wrote this for a friend. When you wrote balance me. Is the limb balancing him?