-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
-
Way to go there with the darkness. I actually think a piece like this isn’t meant to be thought about too much. Some things are what they are.
Great ink
-
-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
4 Comments-
Brilliantly penned, Keith. Into the book it belongs! Flawless victory.. lol. I had to say it. Incredible write my friend. Plastic people are the worst. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Love this piece. I’ve met a few people like this. Where it’s like there’s nothing in that head haha.
Wonderful ink
-
-
TreeMap and
Ahavati (Tam) are now friends
-
Daniel Long and
Ahavati (Tam) are now friends
-
Cipher wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
TreeMap
@penguinphile
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
Location
Bangalore, India




wowee dearest Keith great write 💕