-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
I’m not a great fan of now either . how I hanker for those glorious days of yore when steam was king and the world seemed a whole lot slower and simpler .. I whole-heartedly concur .. much of this mess we are now in is down to politicians and in particular their arrogance, ignorance and greed .. In fact, they kill more people each year than flu, cholera, malaria and great white sharks combined .. I just hope your middle name aint Nostradamus .. Anyway, I gotta dash, my bunker needs re-stocking .. Neville 😎👍
-
-
Bluevelvet and
S. Libellule are now friends
-
Bluevelvet and
Betty are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
M.E
@mustapha
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Groups
My Recent Posts

For A Day
- September 20, 2026

A Garden For Your Ghost (9/11)
- September 10, 2026
Location
Florida, USA



You are a good storyteller. You kept me in the story. Bravo