-
Crimsin wrote a new post
5 Comments -
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
-
NAAJIR wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
hello dearest Naajir I love the deep sexy essence to this write
exploring sexuality with a deity and I believe in such
your word choices were on point and the rthym delivered reminded me of a sexual on fire sermon 💕 -
-
-
Naajir,
Your word play is magnificent, and I need your Hung Jury stretching my Habeas Corpus. Serpentine me on a platter, baby! Holy Hell…Congratulations on your win! You deserve that and then some… with a bag of chips. I got your dip right here.
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
M.E
@mustapha
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Groups
My Recent Posts

For A Day
- September 20, 2026

A Garden For Your Ghost (9/11)
- September 10, 2026
Location
Florida, USA





Love this. Trees speak to my spirit as well. A reliable grounding force.
I dug this vibe thru and thru. Thx for posting, Brenda
It’s a good start for an ordinary Tuesday