-
Betty and
Liziantus-Marantus are now friends
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
Of course I know about thr Doors. But that “light my fire” information I never knew. Love the fact I am learning all of this.
-
Right on, brother. You nailed it. I’m a huge Doors fan. This brings it all back. I will be listening today to Jim.
-
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
Fia quoted the line that blew my mind too. That is it’s own anthem right there! They say nobody’s getting out of this world alive. But I’m gonna keep going until it takes me out. This world is like walking through Freddy Kreuger’s playground anymore. Trying to wear us down into apathy. And that’s when I come up kicking. Powerful piece, my friend
-
-
-
-
Betty and
Daniel Long are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
M.E
@mustapha
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Groups
My Recent Posts

For A Day
- September 20, 2026

A Garden For Your Ghost (9/11)
- September 10, 2026
Location
Florida, USA




The doors are great. It is funny how these agreements happen then they blow up.