• Profile picture of Rina Vee

    Rina Vee and Profile picture of Nick DCNick DC are now friends

    Profile Photo
    Rina Vee
    @rinavee
  • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
    Purgatory

    from the outside looking inminutes pass without changethis lost spirit flooded with sindistorted visions so strangewalking around in a lucid tranceunder this destructive spellseems so normal from a glancei'm locked between heaven and hell so many choiceswhich one's righttwo different...

    Read More
    10 Comments
    • You did this well without having a mic. Nicely done, Damian;))

    • Were you able to hear it on here this time? Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Duende. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • Thanks so much for reading and listening, and most of all your kind words, Keith. Glad you liked the write my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Angel. Sorry, if the audio didn’t work I need to try and fix it. Glad you enjoyed the words themselves. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • Okay, I’m excited i could actually listen to the audio on this one! It’s a very relatable piece. I think we’ve all been in that headspace a time or two. The constant questioning…solid, my friend

      • Thanks so much for reading/listening and for your kind words, Willow. So glad you liked the piece. Actually, when I wrote it, I thought I was just putting down some lyrics per usual. Just some random thoughts, like my late night musings are. After putting it to music with Joey G back in 2000. I realized what it was really about. I had just broken up with my girlfriend at the time. My first real relationship is in certain lines, I could dissect it, but it would take a while. Maybe that could be a chapter in the story of my life, that is currently being written. Never know, stranger things have happened. You always make me ponder my friend, and that’s a good thing. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • hello dearest Damian I had no idea you felt this way sometimes you seem so confident
      you did beautifully at expressing yourself it resonates deeply ❤️I have been in a disconnected state of late this made me cry so much suppression going on I feel it is much like your purgatory… great song

      • Thanks so much for reading/listening and your kind words, Brenda. So glad you connected with the words and liked the song. I felt that way a lot, when I was drinking. I’ve been a different person the last two years because of sobriety. But these events in life made me who I am. I hope things get better my friend, all you can do is keep moving forward. Appreciate you.

        Damian

  • Profile picture of M.E

    M.E and Profile picture of TreeMapTreeMap are now friends

    Profile Photo
    M.E
    @mustapha
  • Profile Photo
    Fia Naturie
    @fianaturie
  • Profile picture of Rina Vee

    Rina Vee and Profile picture of PoetspeakPoetspeak are now friends

    Profile Photo
    Rina Vee
    @rinavee
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Profile Photo
M.E
@mustapha
Profile Photo
Brandon Houser
@llama40204

Groups

Group logo of Welcome Group
Welcome Group
Public Group
Group logo of Music is Art
Music is Art
Public Group
Group logo of News and Suggestions
News and Suggestions
Public Group

My Recent Posts

For A Day

A Garden For Your Ghost (9/11)

Location

Florida, USA

New Report

Close