-
Knight wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
9 Comments-
This is a clever write. After reading your work, I’m sure you could bluff a demon.
I enjoyed this, Damian. -
-
-
-
-
NAAJIR wrote a new post
3 Comments-
Cleverly penned, Naaj. Loved the flow and amazing wordplay, it’s witty as hell my friend. Much respect. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
M.E
@mustapha
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Groups
My Recent Posts

For A Day
- September 20, 2026

A Garden For Your Ghost (9/11)
- September 10, 2026
Location
Florida, USA






Thanks for reading.
There may be more to come. Memories are funny things. There is much more I could write. When the mood is right. This is a series I am thinking of making. I have a novella I need to finish first. I am thankful for you kind words.
Regards
James