-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
6 Comments-
” all artists have
a fractured ease about things”I love your descriptive phrases. I also like how you focus on moments.
-
Powerfully penned, Thomas. Precise imagery and wordplay my friend. Fantastic write. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
WHO has ever heard of a generic dragon? Just wow. I don’t think so.
I love this piece, though. You elaborate the exhausting discouragement of inherent transparency to the point of being invisible. We’re all just another ant on the hill… until we drag home that rubber tree plant. Or, you can just blow fire! It worked for Godzilla.You’re no more generic than a Ferrari. Give me a ride.
-
-
-
Average Joe wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
M.E
@mustapha
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Groups
My Recent Posts

For A Day
- September 20, 2026

A Garden For Your Ghost (9/11)
- September 10, 2026
Location
Florida, USA





“Repeat after me… Repeat after me…”
Okay, I admit it. You’ve totally hypnotized me.
Now what are you going to do?