-
Betty and
thoughtsdie are now friends
-
Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post
1 Comment -
S. Libellule wrote a new post
-
Betty and
Liziantus-Marantus are now friends
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
8 Comments-
-
Of course I know about thr Doors. But that “light my fire” information I never knew. Love the fact I am learning all of this.
-
Right on, brother. You nailed it. I’m a huge Doors fan. This brings it all back. I will be listening today to Jim.
-
Hello Damian. I wanted to say, great work here. Big fan of the Doors. Check out their two albums after Morrison died. Full Circle & Other Voices. The albums sound more like Santana with Krieger & Manzarek sharing the vocals.
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Lizz
@mysterious-girl
Bat Powers
@batpowers
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
Night Goddess
@thenightgoddess
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

Too Warm to Be True
- March 4, 2026

Silent Night
- December 27, 2025





Beautifully penned, Liz. Fantastic flow my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian