-
Liziantus-Marantus started the topic Poetry in the forum General chit-chat
How long have you guys been writing poetry for? From what age? And what inspired you?
-
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment -
S. Libellule wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Sam Nash wrote a new post
18 Comments-
-
-
-
-
-
Love the song. Very relatable. But you know Sam, I won’t ever leave you alone and would sit next to you in hell and let you be free to be whoever you want to be.
-
As much as I would love to have you sit next to me however I would never want you anywhere near me in hell… 🌹
-
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Lizz
@mysterious-girl
Bat Powers
@batpowers
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
Night Goddess
@thenightgoddess
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

Too Warm to Be True
- March 4, 2026

Silent Night
- December 27, 2025





Fantastic work, Daniel. Incredible imagery my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian