Profile Photo

RICHARD "Rascal" JENKINSOffline

    • Profile picture of magichearts

      magichearts wrote a new post

      शहीद

      रुकते नही कदम आँधी तूफान से,  कपती है ये ज़मीन टापो की तान से,,  हम सीने मे लिये,  है आशा के दिये,,  अब बुझ ना पाये लौ,  चाहे जाये प्राण से,,   गूंजा दो धरा जैसे सिंंह- गर्जना,  करने दो...

      Read More
      Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    • Profile picture of magichearts

      magichearts wrote a new post

      शमा-परवाना

      एक पल को ये लगा कि वो बेहद करीब थे,दिल के अरमां, होठों की ख़ुशी सब नसीब थे,,पास आकर ना जाने वो क्यूँ चले गये,सवरती हमारी जिंदगी के वसंत ढल गये,,दिन के उजालों मे, नदियों के तालों मे हमने...

      Read More
      Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    • Profile picture of S. Libellule

      S. Libellule and Profile picture of CipherCipher are now friends

      Profile Photo
      S. Libellule
      @dragonfly
    • Profile picture of S. Libellule

      S. Libellule wrote a new post

      Solitude

      It is in this solitary place I writehow I fill each and every nightall alone with my quill in handin this quest to one day understand While I again smooth the pageagain get in touch with another agein touch with...

      Read More
      2 Comments
    • Hey all… I am so excited! My next poetry project is a collection of Africa poems from my travels to the Dark Continent last year. I am also going to be able to include color photos as well. The challenge will be selecting the ones that I want to accompany my poetry.

    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    Curly Grace
    @curlygrace
    Profile Photo
    Logan Clark
    @ganlo
    Profile Photo
    Harriet-Jacqui xx
    @bedtimestories
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    FlatDaddy
    @flatdaddy

    Groups

    Group logo of The Art of Poetry
    The Art of Poetry
    Public Group
    Group logo of News and Suggestions
    News and Suggestions
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    Location

    Texas, USA

    New Report

    Close