-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
-
-
The background on this piece… I found Silk (writing site) very soon after I got married and moved to MS. Sam spotted me right away, and I had a handful of other friends in erotic literature. Everything came crashing down after the affair with Dan was discovered. I disappeared from SILK for many months, having no intention to return – not exactly a priority. After things settled between me and Andy, I wrote this poem and went back to SILK to post it. Naturally, the first person to see and comment was Sam.
-
-
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
6 Comments -
DampKitten wrote a new post
8 Comments -
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
Bat Powers
@batpowers
FlatDaddy
@flatdaddy
Groups
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
The Art of Poetry
Public Group
News and Suggestions
Public Group
My Recent Posts

“God’s Divine Dawn” (Easter)
- April 5, 2026

⁓ In Life’s Review ⁓
- March 11, 2026
Location
Texas, USA





I like how you open up with being together in the sky and the passion they have together is felt on the earth