-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
6 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
8 Comments -
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
6 Comments-
Love this. Trees speak to my spirit as well. A reliable grounding force.
I dug this vibe thru and thru. Thx for posting, Brenda
It’s a good start for an ordinary Tuesday -
-
Nature helps so much more with our issues then medicine or people trying to figure out our problems. I’ll see you in the woods my friend. Love this poem. xo
-
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
-
-
-
-
-
I don’t know how I missed this one.
Each line she “corrected” with her red pen will echo: It’s Alive, Fia. “)
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Adelphina
@adelphina
NAVINA
@nancy-rdz-stories
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos)
@pauloacacioramos
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

Love Sonnet XC
- June 14, 2026

Painting Words; Painting Love
- May 13, 2026
Location
PENNSYLVANIA, USA







Thank you, so much.