-
FlatDaddy wrote a new post
2 Comments-
Well, Thank you, Thomas. Superb, huh? Tremendous, too? Two out of three words that are pretty damn good. I don’t know about that third one, though. That’s one word I kind of like to avoid. But I sure do thank you for the other ones. You know, of course, that there’s a version with words, too. Just in case you might want to read it sometime. Hmmm, I think I’ll start adding a link to the text versions of these audio versions, just in case some folks might want to take their time.
Thanks again, Thomas,
FD/K
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Crimsin wrote a new post
8 Comments-
-
I think to be “captivating” is as you say, “…is risky it comes with danger.” Oh, to be a “danger” in this way, to someone again…. “SIGH”. Crimsin, those last few words (“but honey so do I”), wonderful!! Dare I say, “CAPTIVATING”? 😎
Curt
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
NAVINA
@nancy-rdz-stories
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ellie
@wafflenose
Christine Shaw (Chris)
@cassie58
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

I am sat in my ways
- August 1, 2026

Let see how it goes
- July 31, 2026
Location
Toronto CANADA
Website
Phone
6476124245






Superb work. Tremendous.