-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
4 Comments-
-
Brilliantly penned, PAR. Into the book it belongs! From Willow and I, she really doesn’t have a reading list that works. You’re such a wordsmith my friend, I’m always blown away when I read your work. Thanks for sharing my brother. Chef’s Kiss!! Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
7 Comments -
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
11 Comments-
-
Now this one I can see a bit of the dark side. There’s a deeply relatable element to this that transcends subject or time. Depending on the point of being, it fits multiple topics. We write from a perspective and when it’s shared, it develops unexpected layers. I would like to have seen it performed during your 15 minutes of fame. It must have had a tremendous draw to it, my friend
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with the lyrics my friend. I was in a very dark place when I penned this one, I was going through something heavy, and it came out in the words. The one thing I truly love about what we do as writers, is the multiple meanings the reader or listener can take away from our words. We as the writer know what we’re really talking about or going through when we create. The reader doesn’t have those blinders on, they are in fact another point of view, without the writers biases. It is a great little song. It got a response from the crowd. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
hugs dearest Damian I am person who doesn’t know how to stop loving… I feel this write very deeply beautiful soul ❤️
-
Your words transform pain into art, dear Damian! I feel your heart and soul dripping from your pen. Intense and beautiful!
-
-
FlatDaddy and
redbrick Keshner are now friends
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
Beautifully penned, Brenda. Excellent write with amazing imagery and wordplay my friend. Nicely done. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
NAVINA
@nancy-rdz-stories
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ellie
@wafflenose
Christine Shaw (Chris)
@cassie58
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

I am sat in my ways
- August 1, 2026

Let see how it goes
- July 31, 2026
Location
Toronto CANADA
Website
Phone
6476124245






I wish I could put this on a reading list…