-
Drieks wrote a new post
-
-
Hoi Drieks,
Love to see you (r work) again.
And about things that are close to my heart.Alle kleine beetjes helpen!
Keep them coming please!
Warm regards, Gus -
Powerfully penned, Drieks. Excellent lyrics and the perfect arrangement to accompany it musically. Nicely done as always. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
This is so beautiful, dear Drieks! The music and the lyrics compliment each other perfectly. I enjoyed it very much!
-
-
Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post
-
Knight wrote a new post
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Crimsin wrote a new post
8 Comments-
Powerfully penned, Brenda. Your words hit with the might of a sledgehammer my friend. Excellent write. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
hello dearest poet this was from a time in my life I was taking about twenty sleeping pills at a time not realizing that could kill me as I was writing this I thought I would never kill myself intentionally but then I remembered my behavior and how a lot of famous people who have died unitentionally it was sobering thank you for being thoughtful ❤️
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
NAVINA
@nancy-rdz-stories
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ellie
@wafflenose
Christine Shaw (Chris)
@cassie58
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

I am sat in my ways
- August 1, 2026

Let see how it goes
- July 31, 2026
Location
Toronto CANADA
Website
Phone
6476124245





Seriously, I really like this.