• Profile picture of Brandon Houser

    Brandon Houser wrote a new post

    The Losers

    I think it's time To lay down the cards I never was someone  To call the bluff There comes a day When you have to face the dealer Stop the game and say you played enough   I don't have the will to keep on betting I don't...

    Read More
    7 Comments
  • Profile picture of Brandon Houser

    Brandon Houser wrote a new post

    Perseverance

    Perseverance calls the wavesWhen I want to drown in deepAnd leads to rivers flowingWhere the lighthouse current sleepsStuck in restless thoughtPerseverance turns my pagesLike a restless broken dancerTapping swiftly on life's stagesTo the song I couldn't singFor the words...

    Read More
    1 Comment
    • Beautifully penned, Brandon. Excellent write my friend. I like this one a lot. Nicely done. Appreciate you.

      Damian

  • Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    cold

    hateful feeling, making me bleed hurt for youtelling me I was everything now nothing to youmy sorrow swells and washes me awayyour silence says everythingmy love can't break into this fortressyou're long gone and can't hear melove is brittle...

    Read More
    3 Comments
    • “you once burn so hot for me
      then I felt your coldness
      seeing in your eyes, there was another fascination”
      I know that feeling of intensity then it’s gone. Beautifully done.

      • hello beautiful Fia it is a strange thing but true it all goes away sometimes thank you lady ❤️

    • hello dearest Damian thank you for feeling me yes love hurts no matter what ❤️

  • Profile picture of Rosie C

    Rosie C and Profile picture of BroomBroom are now friends

    Profile Photo
    Rosie C
    @rosie415
  • Profile picture of Rosie C

    Rosie C wrote a new post

    My Missing Hand

    Where… Can I find this? Are you going to lead me? A fulfilling seek I’m taking a peakI’m lost for wordsBalance meLike an elegantPiece of artMy attempt to holdI’m so coldI lean withinA physical graspOh, this will lastTrue to wordLeave me beWe shall...

    Read More
    6 Comments
    • Aww I love that you wrote this for a friend. When you wrote balance me. Is the limb balancing him?

    • He’s leaning against me with his left hand that has fingers missing. So I’m slightly supporting him.

      It’s not just physically, but I also feel like I’m doing it emotionally as well. x

    • Beautifully penned, Rosie. What a lovely tribute write to a friend. You’ve been on a roll with some really excellent writes my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

      • That’s true. I have been on a roll.

        I had several poems that I had written a while ago. And now is the time to publish them. x

    • Wonderfully written. A great tribute to your friend. Nice work.

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
NAVINA
@nancy-rdz-stories
Profile Photo
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Ellie
@wafflenose

My Recent Posts

I am sat in my ways

Let see how it goes

Location

Toronto CANADA

Phone

6476124245

New Report

Close