-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
13 Comments-
-
hello dearest Damian that refrain about not knowing whose real and being an opening for the headliner really struck my I could feel the emotion there this is powerful 💕
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
-
-
-
What a lovely offer within the stanzas of this poem. Everlasting love. Romance poems are the best poems! Especially when there’s a sense of longing for someone who isn’t yours yet. Sweet write, Fia, as always.
-
-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
5 Comments-
Oh damn…I’ve known these people. Hell…I was related to some…I used to know a family with 5 sons. All adults well over 6 ft tall & walking tanks. Lost count of the times their mother slapped them…hard…upside the head. Nice guys, but mom was awful
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Amethyste
@amethyste001
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
BSavvy
@bsavvy
uma summultima
@summultima
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
News and Suggestions
Public Group
My Recent Posts

The Bus Ride
- August 26, 2026

Lazy Fingers
- August 21, 2025





D minor is like most minor chords a wee bit sad.I like diminished chords which kind of fit between sadness and happiness.
Good write dude.