-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) and
NAVINA are now friends
-
Sam Nash replied to the topic Poetry in the forum General chit-chat
I probably wrote my first poem in grade 4 or 5 like Adira… I have no idea why I stopped writing after I finished high school and moved to college in London… yes life.. and some people along the way…
I returned to writing poetry again in the 95 or 96.. I never wrote any stories then a lady came my way and she insisted I write her a short…Read More -
-
Drieks and
Daniel Long are now friends
-
Drieks and
Thomas W. Case are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
M.E
@mustapha
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
My Recent Posts

Icarus in Delirium of Light and Fall
- September 16, 2026

The Poem of Non-Occupation
- September 10, 2026
Location
Portugal


