Profile Photo

PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos)Offline

    • Profile picture of Pandy

      Pandy and Profile picture of Fia NaturieFia Naturie are now friends

      Profile Photo
      Pandy
      @pandy
    • Profile Photo
      Welcome Group
      Public Group
      31 Members
    • Profile picture of Daniel Long

      Daniel Long wrote a new post

      Turn The Page: Chapter Five, Brass Knuckles

           Terry was culture-shocked by the generosity shown to her by the church.     "I am sister Eve, Terry. Do you mind if I started calling you Terry?" The sister spoke with such calm it soothed Terry's anxiety.  ...

      Read More
    • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
      A Shade Not So Blue

      Wishful thinking on a cloudy day Not really looking forward to rain Bright sky overwhelmed with grey Mother nature washes away pain Simple things are delightfully grand How flavors blend when combined Drink in your hand, toes in the...

      Read More
      11 Comments
    • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
      Backstage (Queen - Show Must Go On)

           Welcome Backstage. I’m your host, Damian DeadLove. Got a great episode for you tonight, as we jump across the pond, to jolly old England.       Tonights band is the one and only, Queen. Huge fan of this...

      Read More
      5 Comments
      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Mary. So glad you loved the story my friend. Appreciate you.

        Damian

      • Queen was an amazing band and Freddie Mercury knew how to use his voice in the most perfect way. When I hear “Show Must Go On” I just think of how it just shouldn’t have been possible, but here is this rare gem.

        Great ink

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Nick. So glad you enjoyed the story my friend. They are definitely an amazing band. Freddie, not only had a tremendous voice but he was one of the greatest showmen to ever grace a stage. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • Check me on this if I’m wrong, but it’s my belief that Freddy sang his ass off every time he sang. That man was larger than life! By the way, are you flipping through my CDs for the most recent editions? I get excited every time I see a new one…groupie! 😂🙈 It’s beautiful to think he gave it his all right up until the end. That…is a legend all on its own. Much enjoyed, my friend

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you enjoyed the story my friend. You are correct, he sang his ass off every time. No, not flipping through your CDs, I’m just going by order. lol. He wanted to give the band every last vocal he could. Freddie was also one of the best showmen ever. So glad you love the series my friend. Appreciate you.

          Damian

    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    AnnaM44
    @annamarie44
    Profile Photo
    Atticus Abbey
    @bonjour
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    M.E
    @mustapha
    Profile Photo
    Aldo Kraas
    @poetaldo256

    Groups

    Group logo of National Poetry Month
    National Poetry Month
    Public Group
    Group logo of News and Suggestions
    News and Suggestions
    Public Group
    Group logo of Published Authors
    Published Authors
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    Location

    Portugal

    New Report

    Close