-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
6 Comments-
hello dearest Benny I want to die first because I know my husband will be fine with me and not so much me if he died first we all have our reasons I don’t think it selfish 💕
-
M.E wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
Very interesting dialogue. Is this internal or external?
It is not about painting, I agree. nice work -
-
-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
-
-
Broom changed their profile picture
- Load More Posts
My Friends
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
M.E
@mustapha
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
My Recent Posts

Icarus in Delirium of Light and Fall
- September 16, 2026

The Poem of Non-Occupation
- September 10, 2026
Location
Portugal






That is a selfish thought/ relatable. I know people who said they would want to leave before their spouse. Especially when they have been with them a long time.