-
Ellie changed their profile picture
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
7 Comments -
-
Ellie wrote a new post
4 Comments -
-
Knight wrote a new post
3 Comments-
Hi,
Thanks for your kind words. I think everyone goes through something harrowing at school. It’s never easy to be a kid. I think people have gone through far worse than me. It stays with me none the less.I think the school environment could be improved to minimise the damage to kids. The trouble is governments are bankrupt, from years of corruption.
I am glad you read it.
Regards James
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
M.E
@mustapha
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
My Recent Posts

Icarus in Delirium of Light and Fall
- September 16, 2026

The Poem of Non-Occupation
- September 10, 2026
Location
Portugal






Always ready with the siren song of temptation. Well done my friend 🌼