-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
7 Comments -
Fia Naturie posted in the group News and Suggestions
Hello, Stars Rite members. This is another episode of the news.
It has come to my attention that even though we want to promote inclusivity on this site, intolerance and inappropriate verbiage of a person’s work to cause unease intentionally will not be tolerated.
We can make this site a little more comfortable for those individuals who…Read More
-
Knight wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
6 Comments-
hello dearest Benny this is brilliant I am a different kind of personality and I can testify the person I was is not who I am this is really great 💕
-
This is so deep. You have a way of making people think.
I am ever-changing, but I still remain true to who I am.-
Thanks Alexandria for your lovely comments.
Sometimes I think my words sound a bit preachy but they are never meant to be.
💋
-
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment - Load More Posts
My Friends
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
M.E
@mustapha
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
My Recent Posts

Icarus in Delirium of Light and Fall
- September 16, 2026

The Poem of Non-Occupation
- September 10, 2026
Location
Portugal





Thanks for the info, Fia. Appreciate you.
Damian