-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
-
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
6 Comments-
Well I can’t say I relate exactly because I’ve always enjoyed more alone time than the average person, but there’s definitely a point where it isn’t what you want or need anymore. There is some value in learning to be by yourself but it’s still not always fun. I liked the repetition, really helped drive the point home.
-
-
-
Styxian and
Thomas W. Case are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Bat Powers
@batpowers
M.E
@mustapha
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
My Recent Posts

Icarus in Delirium of Light and Fall
- September 16, 2026

The Poem of Non-Occupation
- September 10, 2026
Location
Portugal




Life…so many questions! Are we “living” in a simulation? Not real at all, but a “player” or side character in a futuristic game based on 2025. Another theory is the multiverse. I drowned as a little girl. They revived me and I lived on. But in another realm did I die and just shift to continue on? Are any of us real?