-
Daniel Long and
Alexandria are now friends
-
Poetic Gawdess wrote a new post
12 Comments-
-
Passionately penned, P.G. Might I add while it did got hot in here, that this is also a very clever write my friend. Love breaking the 4th wall much? lol. That was really cool actually giving the reader a role inside the fantasy, by the way it occurs to me if you didn’t intend it that way and were somehow unaware, that I might have just opened Pandora’s box. I’m going with you intended it that way. Fantastic spill. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
6 Comments-
The title hooked me in. This journey begins at the end, I hope there is a follow up poem, Fia. Enjoyed this piece.
-
Powerfully penned, Fia. This write has a lyric vibe my friend. Nicely executed. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
” It is not your job to fix me
You were not the one who broke me ”
Blessings to you…first off.
Much respect to you during your journey through Shadow Work
Your introspection is deeply appreciated
Heavy write indeedNaaj
-
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Kay-1
@kay-1
Rosie C
@rosie415
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

Dear God
- September 18, 2026

Sweet Girl
- September 16, 2026






Woow ❣️❤️🔥