-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
-
Cleverly penned, Fia. Sexy and witty a lethal combination. lol. Incredible write my friend. I got nothing, I’m drawing a blank for the dare. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
The anticipation of your smooth creamy touch
Sends shivers down my spine to the crack of my butt,
Causing the sensations throughout my body to be too much
Now my flesh is yours to devour it like lunch
-
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
-
Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
2 Comments-
Silence is the strangest thing. I crave it, chase it…& then panic when I bump into it. Sometimes we have to force ourselves to sit still with it. Chaos is more familiar…& therefore sometimes…more comfortable.
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
6 Comments-
Powerfully penned, Brenda. Pulls at these old heartstrings my friend, thanks for sharing. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
I’ve been telling myself the past is not a destination. But it is a guidepost. Despite memory & fear, there’s nothing waiting there. Just an empty space of was-ness. The step forward can be terrifying though
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Kay-1
@kay-1
Rosie C
@rosie415
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

Dear God
- September 18, 2026

Sweet Girl
- September 16, 2026






Never mentioned I went to massage therapy school back in 2008 hahahahahahha
Nice piece, Fia.
Daniel