-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
8 Comments-
-
-
Powerfully penned, Brenda. Into the book it belongs! So true my friend, you nailed the vibe. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
Thanks Crimsin and Fia.
Whilst I think about such things I don’t let it weigh me down or make me angry.To empathize with all who suffer allows me to look out the window with joy….mostly.
-
-
We have a lot to be thankful for, Benny.
I think you’re a hero quietly relaxing in your garden
cape floating around your neck
in the breeze
-
CasketSharpe wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Amethyste wrote a new post
5 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Kay-1
@kay-1
Rosie C
@rosie415
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

Dear God
- September 18, 2026

Sweet Girl
- September 16, 2026







Cleverly penned, Fia & M.E. Love the back and forth of the write my friends. Appreciate you both.
Damian