-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
8 Comments-
-
hello dearest Damian I feel you on this I paint as well I just want enough to create… you are a hell of an artist 💕
-
-
Keep the roots. Too many get lost in the accolades & forget where they came from. And that’s how they lose the spark & become sell outs…the roots made you, carry you & they can break you if you forget. True to yourself, my friend, you’re always on point
-
-
CasketSharpe wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
4 Comments-
Phenomenally penned, Fia. I remembered this once I started reading, excellent collaboration. I’m in your collaboration book. lol. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
hello beautiful Fia and dearest Me I’ve long had dark fantasies this is brilliantly seductive and deep 💕
-
-
Amethyste wrote a new post
4 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Kay-1
@kay-1
Rosie C
@rosie415
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

Dear God
- September 18, 2026

Sweet Girl
- September 16, 2026






Staying true to your purpose. Nice