-
Amethyste wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Knight wrote a new post
2 Comments -
CasketSharpe wrote a new post
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
6 Comments-
hello dearest Benny this is brilliant I am a different kind of personality and I can testify the person I was is not who I am this is really great 💕
-
This is so deep. You have a way of making people think.
I am ever-changing, but I still remain true to who I am.-
Thanks Alexandria for your lovely comments.
Sometimes I think my words sound a bit preachy but they are never meant to be.
💋
-
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
1 Comment - Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Kay-1
@kay-1
Rosie C
@rosie415
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

Dear God
- September 18, 2026

Sweet Girl
- September 16, 2026





Thank you. <3