-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
hello dearest Damian the flow here and delivery are powerful as well as the content being impactful💕
-
-
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
6 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
7 Comments -
Knight wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
5 Comments-
Hello Thomas. For some reason I couldn’t click on the thumbs up to give you a like, but I wanted to say that this piece was mesmerizing and raw. Loved it!
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Rosie C
@rosie415
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
My Recent Posts

See Viewed
- August 26, 2026

Thrown Away Things
- August 4, 2026





Like a snake coiled & waiting. We can see it & hear the rattle. Deadly venom is bound to be lethal. Well expressed, my friend. I will sit in your kitchen & watch you cook anytime. Maybe toss you a few ingredients