• Profile picture of Thomas W. Case
    Spiraling out of Control

    Nobody knows whenlove will roll in andwaltz with your crippledsoul.Nobody knows whenthe chickens will comehome, or when the dogwill have its day.I heard of a place wheresilence blossoms intoflowers of wisdom, butwhen I ask for directions,nobody knows.I taste the...

    Read More
    7 Comments
  • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
    As A Means To Prosper

    Everything’s going up in smoke tonight Temperature is rising from the fire below Speaking in curses to mask such delight While momentum has started to plateau   Positive thinking can only lead one so far Losing ground to a pack of assorted lies On the face...

    Read More
    13 Comments
    • I know this was written in time passed, but I believe you’re saying you move to the beat of a different drum. I feel you, because so do I.
      Thank you for sharing this, Damian.

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Alexandria. So glad you connected with the write my friend. You’re spot on, I knew I had company. You’re very welcome, and thank you for commenting. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • I like how things are pulled from Damian’s vault. This is good.

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Fia. So glad you connected with the write my friend. I thought all writers have a vault? Don’t tell me I missed another meeting. lol. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • This one took me somewhere…the smell of sulfur & the rising burn of hell beneath the feet. All I can say is, they spread their propaganda but nothing’s stopping us from spreading truth. Who knows what could happen when enough voices shout it? Your vault must be a gold mine, my friend

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Keen observation skills and a great sense of smell, you possess there. There is nothing stopping us from spreading the truth, it’s all I strive to do. My writing is so steeped in exposing the truth, even as a young writer, once I found my calling I knew it. So you can count me in. The vault has some good stuff in there, it also is the resting place for some not so good writes. In all honesty, I’m a hoarder I don’t even through my worst stuff away. Some have been known to be retooled and rereleased, others can’t be saved, but they tell my journey as a writer. I am also sentimental. I still have my first notebook of work, from when I was 15 years old. And it was terrible. lol. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • You nailed it. Good writing.

  • Profile picture of Knight

    Knight wrote a new post

    Give Me Freedom

    Freedom to be cursed  To be crushed under the dollar  Freedom to be forgotten  To be starved Freedom to freeze  To die of curable disease    Freedom to drown  In a sea of green Freedom to be lied to  Freedom to be oppressed  To be repressed, stressed and pressed  Into something...

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
    Smokescreen

    Wild beasts surround a lonely soul Corrupting them with broken promises  What they offer makes nothing whole The world filled with doubting Thomas’s   Low hanging fruit another money grab Indoctrinated into this hateful machine  It takes footwork to slip their subtle jab Critical thinking reveals a...

    Read More
    11 Comments
    • I like this, Damian.

    • Very powerful write, Damian. Rage against the machine!

    • They surround and attack like piranhas. This is a good piece

    • I will continue to say those who believe the lies do so for their own corrupt reasons. Which begs the question…who is worse? The chief liars or those who choose to believe because it suits their agendas? I’ve lost friends & family to this current state of the world. Eyes wide open, mind wider. It’s the only way to make it through. Another solid write, my friend

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with the write my friend. It’s truly a cult in my opinion, when no matter how much truth is revealed, they continue to follow. I don’t think most wanna see, or they actually like what the world is becoming. That’s how I see it, always enjoy your commentary. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Dope…deep…thought provoking.
      As always…you deliver, bro

      Much respect

      Naaj

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Naaj. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Means a lot to me, brother. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Raven. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

  • Profile picture of Thomas W. Case
    The Quill of the Greats

    Where did the literarygiants write their masterpieces?Thoughts like this plagueme when my mind stews.I heard that Hemingwaystood to write.Did any of them write onthe toilet?Straining to shit..."Call me Ishmael"Could that have been the genesisfor Moby Dick?I like to write...

    Read More
    4 Comments
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Profile Photo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Profile Photo
Rosie C
@rosie415
Profile Photo
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott

My Recent Posts

See Viewed

Thrown Away Things

New Report

Close