• Profile picture of Rodney Vol Lindsey

    Rodney Vol Lindsey wrote a new post

    AS WELL IT SHOULD

    There is a bug crawling on my screen... not even a millimeter long. Just think about this little spark of life with all those desires for food and safety and sex... It has six tiny legs, and knees, and ankles,...

    Read More
    7 Comments
    • That teeny bug has been noticed by a man with imagination and humanity – what a delightful display of both, sir!

      • Em,
        Hey you!!!
        Aw, thank you… now my day is made!!! This is such an easy thing, weird how it got so tangled…. Would go back to WC if they fixed it… how about you?
        Vol (My smile has got my face hurting)
        Vol

    • Well, I never went into that deep a thought about an insect that small. Very cool that you made me think about it.

    • Takes a gentle mind to notice what so many ignore or don’t even notice. Charming words, sir Vol.

      Hello, Vol – So good to see you, thought you’d gone walk-about. No way of contacting you other than here and our time just don’t coincide, sadly. Feel free to say hi or something when you can, sir. Take care.

    • Lol, dear Vol, you and I must be on the same wavelength these days. Just the other day, I watched as an ant crawled on the ledge of my window sill. My impulse was to obliterate him, but then… I started writing a poem about him and his followers. Not to spoil it here, though. I will post it in due time. Meanwhile, I must say, I love seeing this compassionate man inside the poet. You could have squashed him, but decided to allow his itty bitty life to have purpose. My hero!!

  • Profile picture of Knight

    Knight wrote a new post

    Super Flag Men

    They don't wanna get their heads bashed in By the men with the flags hung over their backs She don't wanna get her head bashed in  By the men with the flags hung over their backs  He don't wanna get his head bashed...

    Read More
    2 Comments
    • there is no freedom of speech anymore without fear❤

      • Fear is driving a movement.
        It scares me to think of the hatred that fear inducing propaganda creates.
        Thanks for reading.
        Regards James

  • Profile picture of Thomas W. Case

    Thomas W. Case wrote a new post

    Bye-Bye Time

    The silly minutesrage by like afalling cuckoo clock.Dilapidated dreams arebent and burnt likeautumn leaves.Fuck the cliches.Time hurts, like agaping wound.Hold it close, andvalue every precioussecond.

    Read More
    13 Comments
  • Profile picture of Sam Dickens

    Sam Dickens and Profile picture of emmagreenemmagreen are now friends

    Profile Photo
    Sam Dickens
    @sammyd
  • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove

    Damian DeadLove wrote a new post

    Judge Not

    unbiased beliefs mere reflections judge not those who differ   tainted thoughts so abstract judge not those who think   unconditional true connection judge not those who love   sentimental warm gesture judge not those who share   born unafraid in the moment judge not those who live       Copyright @ Damian DeadLove 2015

    Read More
    18 Comments
    • Great message. Unfortunately I’m in a bit of a pissy mood with people these days. Wish we could all just not judge.

      Great ink

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Nick. So glad you connected with the write my friend. I wish the same. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Yes, I can see the late night musings in this cuz. Love the message

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Fia. So glad you connected with the write my friend. This was probably one of my earliest musings. Appreciate you, cuz.

        Damian

    • Easier said than done, my friend. Still.. all we can do is our best – to live and let live. When my trust, belief and love take a hit I will remember to revisit this write. Inspiring message, thank you for the share.

      Clay

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Clay. So glad you connected with the write my friend. It is easier said than done, all we can strive for is our best efforts towards the matter. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Fantastic work. Good message.

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Thomas. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • I’ve always tried to hold the words “you don’t know” in the back of my mind with others. You don’t know their story, you don’t know how far they’ve fallen or how far they’ve come. You just don’t know, so don’t judge. I’ve always felt differences were beautiful. It’s what adds texture to humanity. Another fantastic write, my friend

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with the write my friend. I agree, when one doesn’t know, all they can do is assume. Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups! In my honest opinion. Differences are what makes each of us unique, I embrace that. Always dig your commentary. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Very much enjoyed .. Neville

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Neville. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • You never know the truths behind someones personality. Message is clear & optimistic. Well done Damian.

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Keith. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Our differences spice up and beautify our lives. They offer a wonderful opportunity to learn more about this world and all its varieties.
      Even if it is about the topic you absolutely don’t agree, don’t judge or hate. This makes the situation even worse. Try to stay open-minded and compassionate instead and your mind will be free to find the best solution.
      An awesome and brilliantly written poem, dear Damien!

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Elke. So glad you connected with the write my friend. I couldn’t agree with you more. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • A beautiful and insistent plea for universal acceptance. Its rhythmic, repeated structure powerfully drives home the message that true connection requires us to simply “judge not” those who are different. Resonates in every line and leaves a quiet, lasting impact.

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Roma. So glad you connected with the write my friend. In a perfect world I imagine it would be like this write, I try to remain hopeful of humanity, though it’s not always easy. Appreciate you.

        Damian

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Profile Photo
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Profile Photo
Rosie C
@rosie415
Profile Photo
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott

My Recent Posts

See Viewed

Thrown Away Things

New Report

Close