-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Keith. So glad you enjoyed the story my friend. I agree, each lineup had its appeal. “13” was not that great. Especially when in comparison with the last record they did with RJD. Under the “Heaven & Hell” moniker. That was a killer album. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
I never knew that about Ozzy. I always loved how unapologetic he was. He was just being him and that is that.
Great write
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Nick. So glad you liked the story my friend. Yeah, he attempted writing lyrics a couple of times. He’s no Geezer Butler. However he did write the vocal melodies. I’m a fan of him, that’s just the facts when it comes to what he contributes to songwriting. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
So another case of the unexpected stealing the show & in this case, saving the day! Maybe record labels should start letting the music makers do their thing & see much it nets their infamous gawdawful bottom line. Gah…another intriguing story, my friend
-
-
Cipher wrote a new post
3 Comments -
DampKitten wrote a new post
15 Comments-
I didn’t expect it to go that way! I am not into short stories but that was steamy and rejuvenating. Well done, DampKitten!
-
Highly imaginative, Lady
Full of suspense sexuality and devotion.
It’s been a while since I have read story telling this good
Reminds me of the old erotica short stories I used to
read when I was youngerGreat job DK
Naaj
-
Indie, thank you so much for reading and your specific recommendations. I’m sure you realize that the name, Charlie, was specifically chosen to surprise the reader in the way you mentioned – still, I like your idea to make it more obvious when the curtain finally rises on her identity. I’ll check on the parking lot as well.
-
-
Beautifully penned, DK. A steamy erotic write, with fabulous storytelling, and an incredible imagination my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Never cease to impress. Always well written and deep (pun intended) lol. The story flows smoothly and hott hott hott 🔥 😋
-
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
19 Comments-
-
A beautiful description of the transition to the afterlife. I’ve got chills, morbidly beautiful. I’ve enjoyed this, well done D.K xx
~P.G💋 -
-
-
-
-
Noooooo!!! Peter! Peter! (pumpkin eater)… I’m a GOOD witch, Peter! I’m the GOOD witch of the North or maybe it’s the South. Shit! Which fucking direction? Come back here! Come back!
Dammit, Sam! I was ‘THIS’ close, and you ruined it. I should never have taken that apple out of your mouth until I was ready to sit on your face.
-
-
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Bat Powers
@batpowers
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Kay-1
@kay-1
I_IS_ ME
@iisme
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
Groups
My Recent Posts

Serendipity
- July 27, 2026

The Fallacy Of Death Featuring disDAIN
- May 13, 2026






That’s super fascinating history, Damian. I don’t really follow Black Sabath, but I am familiar with that particular tune. I’m stunned that Ozzy never wrote lyrics. The dude was super fortunate to hang around people who did.