-
Poetic Gawdess wrote a new post
5 Comments-
-
Damian, it’s my first time ever going this far. Lol. I’ve written a few that got put on the back burner and were never finished, never published, never shared. So I started anew and this particular story has my heart, it just comes to me so effortlessly. I’m so glad you are enjoying, it means so much. Thank you my friend. xx
~P.G💋
-
-
You go Camryn. Do not take that tone. lol
I am enjoying this story a lot and I know a lot of Italian-American people who have that Jersy accent. Love the imagery.
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
5 Comments -
ReggiePoet wrote a new post
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Amethyste changed their profile picture
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Bat Powers
@batpowers
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Kay-1
@kay-1
I_IS_ ME
@iisme
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
Groups
My Recent Posts

Serendipity
- July 27, 2026

The Fallacy Of Death Featuring disDAIN
- May 13, 2026






Brilliantly penned, P.G. Incredible chapter my friend, you’re a natural storyteller. You sure this is your first time writing stories in this format? lol. Love the character development as well. Appreciate you.
Damian