-
Poetic Gawdess wrote a new post
17 Comments-
-
Passionately penned, P.G. Seductively beautiful this write is my friend. Clever wordplay as well. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Like a sensual song of love and passion that I feel afloat in as I read and love where the river of your words took me. Love the feeling I got from this. Like an erotic romance of singular beauty and artistry.
John
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CasketSharpe wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
ReggiePoet wrote a new post
-
ReggiePoet wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Bat Powers
@batpowers
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Kay-1
@kay-1
I_IS_ ME
@iisme
Harriet-Jacqui xx
@bedtimestories
Groups
My Recent Posts

Serendipity
- July 27, 2026

The Fallacy Of Death Featuring disDAIN
- May 13, 2026





Passionate rough writing. Well done.
Breathless. ❤️