-
DampKitten wrote a new post
13 Comments-
-
-
-
-
What? You put gerbils up your ass, not bunnies. Go to YouTube and pull up Killer Bunny Scene on The Holy Grail. It’s only two minutes. Be warned. It’s brutal.
Anyway, Adira… Butt Plugs. Let me tell you about butt plugs. It’s what’s on the inside that matters. I’m thinking rechargeable that doubles as a blender. Make the tail interchangeable. I wonder if they have a snap-on variety pack. Animal of the day.
-
-
-
Daniel Long and
DampKitten are now friends
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Drieks wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
4 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Curly Grace
@curlygrace
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Crimsin
@crimsin
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Groups
Music is Art
Public Group
My Recent Posts

The Deconstruction Of Diotima
- June 21, 2026

Man In Multitudes
- February 8, 2026





Oh my……on another life I’d love to just have a coffee with you.